Here are five things to check before buying a flight simulator.
* Determine the system requirements of the simulator. The simulator can be a bit heavy when it comes to the software requirements. It needs the best video and graphic cars as well as an up to date operating system for the simulator to run smoothly.
* Does it have hardware that allows the user to perform actual flight controls?
* Does the simulator provide a online playing feature where you can go against and fly with other users of the software
* Does it provide real simulation controls?
* Is there an option of upgrading your aircraft?
Flight simulators have gone a long way since it has been introduced. Today it is being considered as a substitute to the actual in flight training of aircrafts. There are several reasons for this, one is that the simulators have gone terrific upgrades in its detailing that it can mimic the real in flight situations; it has the feature to realistically provide a control panel to the user that is similar to the real thing. But the greatest of advantage of using flight simulators is the tremendous savings on the budget.
Schools and the military are now using the simulator as a preliminary process in providing untrained personnel flight situations where bad things can happen. This means air crashes and the sort. Normal people also take advantage of the cost effectiveness of the software by exposing themselves to flying in the comfort of their home, this way they save up cash and be safe as well.
Simulators have gone a long way and it's now found widely in video games. The gaming world with its first person versions that entertain a lot of people has gone a level higher with a whole new lot of flight simulation. Now gamers of all ages can experience what happens in the aircraft cockpit. Not just this, since the flight simulator is in a video game, the gamers now experience piloting the aircraft in various situations, it can go from a simple fly by the country to dropping bombs in war themed game.
There are no limits as far gaming entertainment is concern. The gamers experience the cockpit with the tweaks in the control panel. From weather monitoring to weapon control of the most sophisticated aircraft out there, the flight simulators open this world with just a movement of the joystick. Indeed there are no limits in gaming, we'll just wait and see what happens three years from now.